You Have Your Place

mom, dad, sister, brother, family, friendship, love ones, supporters, cory blaze, afterthelevels, fatguyradioshow.com
When you have someone that experiences a little bit of success it comes with a price. Don't allow anyone to fool you, success has a price. Sadly the person experiencing success is not paying that price. 

I'm not telling you that I'm all that and a bag of chips... yet. lol However I'm always thinking about the ones I love and though I'm not always with them, they are always with me. They support my ongoing quest and at times are there to answer my first call following months of silence. These people in my life never miss a beat. 

It's challenging because you want to be with them. You internalize the hurt of missing their lives, but you cherish they appear to understand. When I turn off my world, at the first opportunity, I know when I open my eyes they are there. 

You can't replace the love and dedication of a FAMILY. So I take this time to stand on the platform that has been awarded to me to say, You Have Your Place, no one can take it away. I miss you and I'm always thinking of you. From my heart to yours, with my everything. 

Cory