This Guys An Idiot

Look at this picture...

shirtless guy, fat guy, skinny guy, fit2fat2fit, cory blaze, afterthelevels, cory blaze

No this is not the Fit2Fat2Fit guy. This is a random joe blow I came across on the internet. It's made me asked one question...

Why the fe___ would someone do this to themselves?

Being a big man and struggling with my weight everyday of my life, when I see someone purposely go out of their way to become fat just blows my mind. No-homo, but I would kill to have that dudes build before he ballooned up.

I have not confirmed the validity of this picture, however it pissed me off. Also took my mind back to the Fit2Fat2Fit saga. Hear that show here.

America, we need to stay pretty and fat it not pretty (nor is real skinny). I can say fat is not pretty because I happen to not be pretty.

Stop doing s*%$ like this.

 

No comments: