Bill Cosby Dead?

bill cosby dead, afterthelevels.com, cory blaze, hoax, R.I.P., larry king live, rumor, lies
To much speculation surfacing on the internet Monday August 27, 2012, Bill Cosby is in fact NOT DEAD!

After speaking with CNN's "Larry King Live" Bill Cosby made is very clear that he is not dead and does not find the hoax funny.

Bill was quoted in saying "I don't want [whoever spread the rumor] to do this anymore, because this is my fourth time being reported [dead].

Reports say the claims of his passing are taking a toll on his family and close friends bringing some to tears in the wake of the Twitter frenzied rumor.

I'm pleased to announce the 73 year old sweater wearing "hello friend" pin sporting TV father is alive and well.

This is another classic example of the power of three simple letters sent out in a tweet R.I.P.



No comments: