Mythbusters For The Win!

The only myth left to solve is the myth about the guy that never watched Mythbusters.

Single handedly this show has got to be the best show on television. How this show does not have every TV award possible is mysterious to me... better yet, it's a myth. 

mythbusters, discovery channel, adam savage, jamie hynaman, afterthelevels, cory blaze, fatguyradioshow


It's educational and entertaining at the same time. I can saddle up to my TV with intentions on watching a specific show, during a commercial do a little channel surfing through the magic of picture in picture, and if I come across a repeat episode of Mythbusters - well I will just go ahead and hit that record button for the other show and watch Mythbusters. 

Tori Belleci of Mythbusters
In general I love the Discovery channel. Except for that "Is God Real" show with the mole face guy, Morgan Freeman. Thing is, I like Morgan Freeman, but I hate he's tied to that show. But I digress.

Mythbusters really puts myths to the test that I, for years, have wondered if they had any validity or not.

Unpaid endorsement: watch Mythbusters - you won't be disappointed. It's on the Discovery Channel.

Furthermore I may or may not have a little man crush on Tori Belleci... that dream boat!