Dark Knight Rises Viewing

If you listened to any part of last weeks FatGuyRadioShow, you'd know that as a show we went out to see the Dark Knight Rises.

the dark knights rises, dark knight, bain, afterthelevels.com, cory blaze, fatguyradioshow.com

My overall rating: 4 / 5

Only reason why it wasn't a 5 out of 5 is because I got lost in a couple aspects of the movie and that was contributed to the editing. Now when I watch it again, which I will, I'm sure those aspects will work themselves out and I will back at a 5 out of 5.

The movie kept me on the edge of my seat, hell it actually got me out of my seat. I had to take a bathroom break. Three and half hours is pretty long when you're sucking down a cartoon size drink. However, the movie totally lived up to the hype. It was the best $7.50 I've spent at the theater in a long time.

Not being a huge movie goer it kind of sparked something in me to get back into the rhythm of watching movies in the theater.

Not the best movie for younger kids. I know sometimes when we see the PG-13 rating we expect that its actually acceptable for kids, well it's not the content of the movie that will bother a younger audience its the created story line. Yeah they may like the action sequences and fight scenes, but it would really be a waist of your money to take a kid to see this movie. Wait until it comes out on DVD that way your kid has time to study the movie to really get it.

I recommend seeing it.