Ann Romney Creeps Me Out

I can't put my finger on it but something about Mitt Romney's wife Ann Romney just creeps me out. 

ann romney, weird lady, creepy, politician, political race, mitt romney, presidential race, republican, democrat, voting, election 2012
Ann Romney, wife of Mitt Romney
Every time I see this woman or hear her speak something in me is offput by her presentation. I can't figure it out.

I have a very strong gut and 99.9% of the time I follow my gut. My friends know me as a person that can get a vibe from someone and be spot on about my vibe, but I'll be a confused pig standing on asphalt if I can't figure out why Ann Romney creeps me out. 

She has that typical Stepford Wives thing going on. For example, if you were hired to stack mulch in her yard she'd come out and not complain but strongly encourage you about the color of the mulch. It's that weirdness about her that forces me to tilt my head to the side and wonder. 


I know she's not running for president of the United States, her husband is. With the creepiness I feel coming from her makes me question Mitt. (Not only that it's going to be weird hearing my kids in school 10 years from now writing papers of President Mitt. That don't sound right to me.) But I'm not getting on my political soapbox here, I'm not representing either party republican or democrat. 

However, Ann Romney, I'm sure is a nice lady just gives me the willy's for some reason. I'm sure that reasoning will surface at some point. 

No comments: