Manipulative Bitch!

You jump imediately. Go out of your way. Old men risk their hips. You do it with a big smile of hope on your face. Nothing gets in your way. You'll backstab your best-friend to do it.

What are we talking about here? Being a gullible idiot for a woman.

manipulative woman, afterthelevels.com,
I may not be the biggest womans-lib supporter and I do believe in being a gentleman. However, women that manipulate men with their simple helplessness eye lash bats is just damn discusting. Everyday I watch as married men, single men, and some women just fall prey to the simplest task just because a woman who's self esteem has plummeted so low they use their sensuality for gain. It's a trifling shame.

What the hell did you burn your bras for? Why did you scream from the mountain top "you're just as good as men"? When all you do is use your bosoms, walk, eyes, and ass for personal gain. Knowing damn well in your mind you will never give the guy your toying with a turtles wink of a chance at getting them sugar walls. You know, as well as we do, that's all we want.

Somethings wrong with me. I see right through that crap. I'm not walking you somewhere your own feet can carry. I'm not falling for your little Miss helpless and you're not getting anything out of me because you chose a low cut top this morning.

Go pull your crap on your husband, if you can get him from under his younger firmer assistant. Manipulative bitch!

No comments: