Remembering Michael Jackson

On this day, June 25, 2009, a day the world will never forget. We lost Michael Jackson.

His music inspired millions across the world. His hand touched millions of lives and he made millions and millions of people happy. He is the King of Pop.

michael jackson, rip, afterthelevels, fat guy radio show, fatguyradioshow, cory blaze

I remember where I was when I learned he was gone. I had to still away for a moment as tears filled my eyes.

When you say Michael Jackson to some they think the worse, their minds immediately go back to the vicious unwarranted attacks on his life that inevitably was his demise. To the naysayers, I ask you to honor him as another human being, not what the media portrayed him to be in his final years.

Michael Jackson on behalf of AfterTheLevels.com and FatGuyRadioShow.com we truly miss you.

michael jackson, rip, afterthelevels, fat guy radio show, fatguyradioshow, cory blaze

No comments: