McDonald's Top Chef Daniel Coudreaut

This hurts a little to post because I can remember as a child, a Saturday morning with my father sitting outside the local McDonald's. My father a cup of coffee and a smoke, myself a breakfast kids meal I enjoyed as my little fella feet swung with excited glee as we sat upon the brightly colored round plastic seats attached to the bench. My favorite part, the way the eggs were always a lump of eggs. I could take my fork, stab the egg lump in the middle and have what I appropriately named the "egg Popsicle". Maybe that was the start of my weight problems. Hmmmm!

Mushy moment over, McDonald's Top Chef Daniel Coudreaut is reported as saying "I don't see anything on the menu that's unhealthy" when asked about the McDonald's menu.

daniel coudreaut, afterthelevels.com, fatguyradioshow, mcdonalds chef, lawsuit, comedy, funny, free, blog
A meal consisting of a Quarter Pounder hamburger,
french fries and soft-drink
McDonald's has been the target by many for being the caveat  breeder of youth obesity epidemic in this country. It's been years that McDonald's has defended itself from these allocations. If you remember back, McDonald's was sued for their claim of offering healthy french fries. Until some little girl died from eating the french fries McDonald's claimed did not contain a certain ingredient.

You and I both know that McDonald's is not a mimic of the health foods isle at your local grocery store. It's reality and we either accept it or not.

It's alarming to read about the top chef of McDonald's is claiming he sees nothing unhealthy on the menu. You've got to be kidding me. In the article released by the Akron Beacon Journal Coudreaut was asked if he feels responsible for the obesity epidemic in this country, to which he responded "I'm only responsible for what goes into my children's mouths. We eat McDonald's at least once a week".


daniel coudreaut, afterthelevels.com, fatguyradioshow, mcdonalds chef, lawsuit, comedy, funny, free, blog
McDonald's Top Chef Daniel Coudreaut
Sounds like a cop out. I went online and had some help in doing so and attempted to try to locate a picture of Coudreaut's children (weird, I know) but I was hoping to garner the point, Mr. Coudreaut looks to be in an acceptable shape, just containing a little "daddy weight". I am interested to know the health state of his children. Are they obese? Do they really eat McDonald's once a week? If they do, what do they eat? If Coudreaut believes there's nothing unhealthy on the menu, why isn't is an every other day trip to McD's? Mr. Coudreaut stepped in it. He knows McDonald's menu items do not offer the healthiest options and the only reason they have the "healthy options" now is based on the lawsuit from the girls parents that died from eating the fries.

McDonald's has PR'd themselves so many times and has put millions of dollars into reinventing itself.

Word the Mc D's - you might want to tighten up ship before we have a McDonald's-less country. This country, the USA, built you up - keep screwing up and we'll tare you down and put up a parking lot. You might want to start with keeping your chef in the kitchen and out of interviews.

No comments: