I Told the World I'm Single

match maker logo, fatguyradioshow.com, match.com, cory blaze, afterthelevels.com, single male
On the latest episode of FatGuyRadioShow I released to the world that I was single. Not only did I release to the world I was single, I allowed my little brother Daniel to assist me in creating an online dating profile through match.com. We called it the Match Maker show, but titled the show "You Need A Women".

I've been doing radio for some time now and I have never been more uncomfortable about a show before in my broadcast career. There has been some very personal nuggets dropped on past shows, but for some reason this show just had another level of nervousness. 

Airing your personal feelings about what you look for in a woman. In addition to owning and identifying what you do personally. 


A successful broadcaster once said, its those very intimate moments in radio that produces the greatest of shows. Well, I guess I accomplished that. 

Up on fatguyradioshow.com/news you can actually find my match.com profile. It's interesting and I was completely honest about it. It's not just a bit for the show. 

My prediction about the response to it... well, I'll keep that to myself for now. Check out the show and the profile if that's something you'd like to do. 

One thing I failed in mentioning on the show and in my profile, I'm a gut responder. My gut feelings have never been wrong.

No comments: