TNT Is The CNN of NBA Coverage

If I had one wish it would be that TNT with Ernie, Kenny, Shaq & Charles cover every nationally broadcast NBA game for all times. TNT is doing it right!

NBA on TNT, nba, sir charles barkely, shaquille oneil, ernie johnson, kenny the jet smith, basketball, tv, cory blaze, afterthelevels.com
How is TNT doing it right? They are allowing their analysts to analyze the game in a non bias way. Other sports networks like ESPN would take a Lakers loss and make it a victim story or give the Lakers an excuse for loosing. The guys on TNT will say out of the mouths, "the Lakers sucked tonight" or "Kobe wasn't on his game". That's what I appreciate about the NBA on TNT show. There's no favor given to the elite teams, if an elite team dropped a game they could have won I can almost guarentee someone on TNT will make that clear. (my monies on Sir. Charles)

TNT is like the CNN of the NBA, their right down the middle. Not leaning to one side or the other. Just reporting the facts with the opinion of most vocalized.

I must be very impressed by TNT, often their ripping my team, the Phoenix Suns, a new one. However, I can respect that because they do it fairly to every NBA team.

Hats off to TNT and their producers, for allowing Ernie, Kenny "the Jet" Smith, Shaq and Sir Charles Barkely to commentate NBA games the way they should be commentated!

No comments: