Presidential Debate or a Romney Shake Down?

debate drinking game, presidential debate, president barak obama, gov mitt romney, afterthelevels.com, cory blaze
Like the other 67.2 million people tuning in to the 2012 Presidential Debates the drinking games started floating across the internet. I understand how childish this game is, but I was plastered in the first five minutes of the debate.

But there is another one coming up and I wanted to share the 2012 Presidential Debate drinking game. Of course play at your own risk and drink responsibly. 

If I may take a moment here to express my concern for our dear president or should I say our "deer in the headlights president". What the hell happened to Obama last night? Was this a joke? Someone must of drugged our president. Who the hell was that guy? 

Today on every 24 hour news station, everyone was asking those same questions. Why didn't the President Obama we have grown to love and support over the last four years show up. That subdued uptight guy on that stage last night was not President Barack Obama. It's as if Obama and Romney changed personalities. Obama was the stick in the mud and Romney was the animated-carismatic guy. I hate to say it, but Romney ran away with that debate.

Those debates last night were not the place for President Obama to freeze up and now he's forced to play his next hand very carefully because he can't come out in the next debate swinging. Then he'll look at like a bully.

I've given my prediction about the election on my talk show and after last night I'm sticking with that prediction rather I endorse it or not. Wow that was completely unexpected. Get the president a Verve Energy Drink!

No comments: