John Mayer & Orlando Bloom Are the Same Person

Ever notice how John Mayer and Orlando Bloom are the same person?

My producer Phillipious mentioned to me about getting a tattoo, so I went on the Internet to get some ideas on what kind of tattoos were out there and what was popular. During my search I happened upon a website that featured all male celebrity tattoos. As anyone would expect it was full of hip hop artist and NBA players. However one picture jumped out at me and it was Orlando Bloom, but I could of swore it was John Mayer I was looking at.

Low and behold, it was indeed Orlando Bloom. The similarities between John Mayer and Orlando Bloom are unremarkable. Check it out, tell me if you can tell them apart!

john mayer and orlando bloom, look a likes, celebrity, men, afterthelevels.com, cory blaze


No comments: