Text Messy-ing

This post is going to make me sound like an old fart, but nothing irritates me more other than getting a text message that I have to respond to with… "what?"

text messaging, complaint, cory blaze, afterthelevels.com, funny,
"BRB", "LOL", "smh", I understand. But when you create your own text message language that no one else can understand how the hell do expect to communicate with the rest of the species?

Text messaging is the latest form in communication. Pretty soon doctors will no longer diagnosis us with having laryngitis because eventually the art of speaking will cease to exist. But I digress.

Use text messaging, no problem… just text a language we all understand here on earth. I shouldn't need a decoder ring to read a text… even though decoder rings are cool!

No comments: