Weigh In Day Tomorrow

Well,  I have completed the first week of the Vemma Bode program. You can find more information about the program here.  It's been an adjustment as most would expect with a new diet program that is geared to changing your life. 

Tomorrow on the show lil D and I weigh in. I can't say I'm not a little concerned because Vemma Bode does alert you that the first week you may not experience any weight loss due to the water consumtion. It would be a little of a blow to my confidence if I haven't lost at least one pound in the last week.

I will take to the scale at the top of the show and every week for the entirety of the Vemma Bode program. Understandably a lot of you are waiting as I am to see if this program works. There are so many programs out there, if you're anything like me you wonder which works and which does not. Well, we shall both see tomorrow at the same time. No BS or tricks. Vemma is clearly aware that if the program does not work everyone will know. But my outlook is positive as I feel completely different than I did when I began this process and if there is no weight loss on the first week, yes it may dampen my spirits but it will not kill my drive. I'll just strive harder the next week.

Finger crossed and knees bent that something has happened. Listen in tomorrow to FatGuyRadioShow for the first week results.

Also, wonder if lil D has gained any weight. Last week he lost, but it was the first. To recap here were our first weigh in:

Lil D = 145.2 lbs | Cory Blaze = 300.4 lbs

vemma bode fatguyradioshow

No comments: