Truth or Tell

Do you remember the old TV game show To Tell the Truth? You might not speaking it aired from 1954-1968, but there has been many ongoing gags about its concept. The concept of the game show was to determine the obscure occupation of someone. What made it fun, it was celebrities guessing.

I feel as if I play to tell the truth every day. No this post it not about a game show, its about how people nowadays expect you to lie to them. Because if you tell the truth - you do more damage.

I have a talk radio show on fatguyradioshow.com, no one is immune from my comedy not even myself. I've never been a person to walk around on egg shells. If you ask me a question you will get an answer; you expect an answer right? But do you expect a certain answer or the truth.

On a daily basis I get called to the carpet about something I've said, rather it be a friend or a co-worker. I always give a truthful answer. Ladies this is a warning to you, if you ask me if that outfit makes you look fat - if it does, I'm going to say yes. Don't ask a dumbass loaded question just to phish for a specific answer. If you look rediculous, wouldn't I be doing you a disservice by allowing you to go out into public where others will silently judge and mock you? What feels worse, the spoken truth or the hidden truth?

If you're a redblooded God-fearing American, you do the same as I do... PAY TAXES. So you have purchased your constitutional right to FREEDOM OF SPEACH. You can only control what you say, you can't control how someone else hears it.

Speak Up, Speak Truth

No comments: