NBA Players Dribble to Create 'Carol of the Balls

This is pretty awesome for several different reasons. Before I list those reasons, watch it first:



youtube, NBA, christmas, afterthelevels.com, cory blaze, basketball, sports,
Anyone that has read more than two AfterTheLevels post, I can't stand a couple of NBA players. Kobe Bryant and Labron James. What makes this video so awesome to me… those two asshats arn't in it.

Now, there is the question if the video is real or computer generated. I'm not sure, it can go both ways. Reason I say, because first none of the players ever react to each other even after the bit is over. That tells me they were not taped in the same room, leaving a lot of room for some editing magic.

On the other hand, those players are pretty talented enough to pull something like this off.

No comments: