Coldplay Takes Three Years Off

coldplay, afterthelevels, tour break, music, amazon
Coldplay front man Chris Martin annouced Coldplay are taking a break from touring. He specified in this annoucement that Coldplay is not calling it quits, they will still release albums but touring will come to a hault for an estimated three years.

Being a fan of Coldplay this comes as some sad news. Coldplay has produced, written and released some of my favorite songs. I was sitting watching their 2012 tour on Paladia earlier today and learned of this news.

I was first introduced to Coldplay as their song "Fix You" was used in an episode of the hit US TV series Scrubs. From that moment on, I was hooked and became a fan.

I wish Coldplay all the best and hope to see them resurface in three years bigger and better. The danger of doing so in a very finickle music industry; out of sight out of mind is a risk. I'd hope when they resurface on the touring circuit that their strong audiance is standing in wait.

Coldplay also annouced their next CD title will be easier to annouce than their latest album Mylo Xyloto. You can download it below.

No comments: