Mavericks owner Cuban fined $50K

Mark Cuban, the bloviated owner of the Dallas Mavericks gets hit with a $50,000 fine from the NBA for voicing his opinion on the NBA officiating via his twitter.

Say what you will about Cubin but I like this dude! I'm a Phoenix Suns fan to the heart, but I could only wish we had an outspoken person like this in the Suns camp.

mark cuban, dallas mavs, nba fine, afterthelevels.com, cory blaze

I can image that the minute he opens his mouth about something, someone in his office just grabs the check book and starts writing. He's a billionaire, fifty grand is a drop in the bucket for Cuban. If I had his wallet, I'd say what I wanted to say too. Why not, he's completely right about everything he said about the NBA officiating. It's a broken system the needs to be fixed. The NBA's officiating is to certain teams as the GOP is to certain middle classmen. It favors one side at times.

Keep speaking up Cuban, I'm behind you!

No comments: