Shameless UK

There I was on a Sunday evening. Clothes for the week prepared. Lunches made. It was officially my final moment of relaxation before returning to the hellish work week. Yet a moment of boredom took over. So quickly I sprang to my IPad, opened Netflix and went to my go to shows. Just to discovered I've watched every show, series, and seasons available. What's a man to do. I click on the search tab of Netflix and find the foreign tv and movie section. Never would I have imagined I'd find the most compelling show I've ever seen.

Folks, I found "Shameless"! Sounds familiar? Of course it does, because Shameless is a popular TV series on ShowTime®!

shameless uk, paul abbott, uk, afterthelevels.com, cory blaze, recommendation
Nope, I'm not talking about that Shameless, I'm talking Shameless UK by Paul Abbott staring David Threlfall, Anne-Marie Duff, Jody Latham and Gerard Kearns.

Born an American and love some of American TV, I'm sorry I have to give a tip of the hat to our friends of the east… the UK. I've never been so riveted by a tv series before in my entire extistenace. I've never exposed myself to the creativity of foreign films and television shows. No wonder so many of our television shows are based off the original English version. They're right brilliant!

Shameless UK offers so many levels of complexity, intrigue, amazement, and wonder. Here's the kicker, I'm only at season 2 episode 3 on Netflix. I'm all in.

When a TV show can bring me to feel every emotion being portrayed by the brilliant actors, I must sing of its praises. The creator Paul Abbott must be a right genius.

If you haven't watched Shameless UK, get on it! Extremely recommended. You'll love it or your money back. Shameless UK by Paul Abbott.

No comments: